Friday, March 4, 2011

Work in Progress

My second painting in senior studio has went through some major changes lately and I've been holding off on updating until it reached a point where I was satisfied with giving people a look at what I've been doing.

Having experimented with the color and different options I decided to step back and shoot new reference photos and see what changes could be made:



I've completely faded out the figure and brought in two new figures who are manipulating a light source.   Subtle drama infused by different light sources that the mysterious figures are dealing with or controlling is important for me to try and setup a more surreal painting.  I'm much more excited about this than before.

Sound off in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. It will be interesting to see where this painting goes! I'm already loving how you are portraying the light source!

    Tif :)

    ReplyDelete